Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NBA: Should Kahn & Wolves trade Beasley for a younger, better Center?

Honestly I would say keep Beasley because Michael Beasley would be a good extra scoring option. If the T Wolves were to trade someone I would say trade Martel Webster for a reliable 3 point shooter. A lineup of Derrick Williams and Michael Beasley would look pretty good. Kahn wants an up tempo system which is when Rubio is at his best. If you have a team that runs up tempo it's best to stack up on athletic forwards that can score. Yeah I would definitely say wait and see how things pan out before you decide to trade him...If I was the GM and I honestly wouldnt trade Beasley for Bynum. I like Andrew Bynum and all but he's too injury prone. So if you get Bynum you would be taking a big risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment