Friday, July 15, 2011

How do i know whats wrong with my cat?

Shes going to be four months old and right now shes acting weird. This morning at like 3:30am she was acting like she was drunk or something knocking her head into every walla or door she possibly could. Then she started to breathe very heavily and was acting very strange. She was scratching ALOT. Now i dont know if she had licked a bottle of tequila i had on my desk that was dripping without me knowing, but she started looking weird to me. She looked drunk. After a few hours she then just wanted to sleep. She sleeps in the morning but she's not so affectionate. But now she loving and lets you hold her and pet her like nothing. She hasnt eaten solid food. I gave her water and vitamin milk i bought from petco. She drank that with no problem. But now all she is doing is sleeping. Any movement made she would automatically get up and play but now shes just laying there. Shes breathing normally and her tail wags when she is awake but when shes sleeping, its like shes not even here. I talk to her and she just looks at me with this blank stare in her face. Im scared but my mom said shes going to be ok. I dont know what is wrong and the money is right now too tight to get her to a vet. I dont get paid until the end of the month. :'( Is she going to be ok? Im so scared. Is this normal? Also she hasnt used her litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment