Friday, July 15, 2011

I miss my Dog... How can i try to feel better?

He was 13 when he died, which was yesterday. We put him down he was getting sick, he started doing things he never EVER did before, he started drinking from the toilet, he never did that at all, and slept on the couch because he was in so much pain. It was hard for everyone in my family when we put our beloved Bogey, chocolate lab down. My dad cried, and he never cries he gave him kisses and hugs before the vet injected the shot. I've known him since i was born, we got him 2 months after I was born, how we picked him out is like the sweetest story. We were looking for a new dog and my sister who was 6 was looking at the 2 puppies, they were 2 months old, one was a chocolate lab and the other was the same but with a spot, they were brothers. The other dog wwith the spot was lazy, but the littlest one ran over to my sister and was doggy-kissing her, my sister played hide and seek and when he couldnt find her he would whine. That's how we got our dog Bogey. I just feel so sad that hes gone i woke up this morning expecting to see my best friend, only to remember that hes gone. He was so special at all of us, he wagged his tail yesterday while being put to sleep, which was so hard knowing hed be put down. I miss him os much and keep crying, sometimes it felt like he was my only friend because he was the only kind of friend that would make u feel better and happy. how can i try to get over this, i know il NEVER forget him, he was so sweet, protective, cute, friendly, and he was like my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment